2018 Topsham Rugby Club Ball!
On Friday 8th June 2018, the club will be holding its major fundraising ball.
This is an exciting and important event, and we need your support.
As you know, the club relies heavily on fundraising to maintain and develop its facilities, and this year we hope that the proceeds of the ball will allow us to improve the pitches (by installing floodlights and drainage) and upgrade the bar area.
Tickets are £75 which includes a welcome drink, a three course meal and a variety of entertainment. A huge event like this has big overheads and the ticket price only covers the cost of the marquee, catering & staffing. Any profits come from sponsorship and from the money raised in the auction.
You can help the club in a number of different ways:
• buy a ticket, or even arrange a whole table of 10-12
• help to set up on the day, or run errands in the week before the ball
• decorate the marquee
• work in the bar, wait on tables, or help in the kitchen on the night
• sponsor or donate certain features such as the band (ask Bee for more details)
• donate auction prizes such as the use of holiday homes, meals out, trips etc
• musical talent – play during the welcome drinks on the lawn
If you run or work for a local business, perhaps you or your employer would like to sponsor features of the event, offer goods or services, or donate auction prizes? This could be a fantastic marketing opportunity! All support will be publicised in the ball program, as well as on the club’s website and email distribution list (with over 500 members) and on our social media platforms.
For further details and to discuss your involvement, please contact Bee Jenkins, the clubhouse manager, by emailing email@example.com or telephoning 01392 873 651.
Ticket on Sale, 10am Tuesday 27th March
We look forward to hearing from you.
Updated 17:38 - 19 Mar 2018 by B Jenkins